Please take a look at our Current Group Classes starting the week of April 16th 2018
'Grow' The Healthiest Baby You Can?
Classes for Maximising Your Fertility and those that are Currently Pregnant
Creating a new life
At Life & Thrive:
- We believe in YOU
- We believe in your ability to have a STRONG AND HEALTHY BABY
We know how tough it can sometimes be to have faith that this is a reality (especially after miscarriage) but it really is more than possible with the right changes and mindset.
Maybe you want to get your body into the best state possible to have a healthy, happy baby or maybe you've been trying to conceive for some time and need a new direction.
At Life & Thrive we use a four point framework to maximize your natural fertility as follows:
- Calm down your whole nervous system
- Flood your body with nutrients
- Reduce your heavy metal and toxic burden
- Rethink your thoughts to redirect your energy
Whether you chose to use our leading edge program on a standalone basis or whether you chose to use our program to get the additional support your body needs while you’re going through IVF, every new action we implement together should:
- Move you towards creating a new baby for you and your family AND
- Enhance your life and make you feel great
Anything that we implement together that does not do both of these things needs to be changed.
This is our promise to you.
We understand the pain caused by not being able to have a baby when you want to. Believe me, we understand. Please know that you have come to the right place.
These days our bodies are so bombarded with deadlines, with challenges, with fear. With lack of proper nutrition, with unease in our lives it's no wonder more and more of us are having fertility problems. Our bodies, perhaps rightly so, know that this is not the best foundation to bring a baby into.
But you should know that this is not a definitive state. This is not a definitive state, but an evolving situation.
Our ethos here at Life & Thrive is not only to help you to conceive and have a healthy pregnancy right to the birth of your baby but throughout the process, to ensure that you thrive or that you come as close to thriving as possible.
Your heart may have been broken. Your faith may have been tested and it's now our job to heal your body and your heart and to do so in a way that makes you and your partner feel better than you have done in a long time.
This is our challenge and we will do everything in our power to make this a reality for you and your future family.
We can help you with:
- CONCEIVING a baby
- MAINTAINING a healthy pregnancy
- IRREGULAR periods
- Hormonal IMBALANCES
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Someone to talk to after the LOSS OF A BABY at any stage of a pregnancy
Life & Thrive Articles
IVF or not?
We keep a fully open mind about IVF and we will encourage you to do what feels right for you and will support your body and mind the whole way along.
Studies show that the work that we do can enhance the chances of medical fertility treatment being successful. The work that we do CAN:
- Increase the QUALITY of your eggs
- Increase the NUMBER of your eggs
- Increase the quality and number of your SPERM
- Prepare your body for a healthy environment to house your GROWING BABY
- Give you the best chances of carrying your BABY TO TERM
- Give you the best chances of DELIVERING a healthy baby
- REDUCE stress
- Give you DEEPER SLEEP
- Cause HAPPINESS … studies shows that happiness in you flows right through into your baby … your baby literally feels your feelings !
Please contact us here and let's see what we can achieve together
Caveat: We are not medical doctors and do not take the place of your medical doctor BUT we can work with your medical doctor or OBGYN and can GREATLY ENHANCE what they do.
What we do
We work through the following methods:
- Detailed hair analysis, via the UK, for you and your partner to assess your current state of wellness and any imbalances you may have
Lucy Patterson DipION FdSc mBANT CNHC is a highly qualified and respected nutritionist in the UK that has been testing, analyzing and redressing the nutritional and heavy metal levels of couples for years
- 3 or 6 month health coaching program for you or - ideally - you and your partner, to not only advise you on the latest leading edge health and fertility guidance but to work with you to ensure any changes are not only implemented into your life but are done so in a permanent way and in a way that makes you feel great
Clare Pemberton BA (Hons) IIN is a qualified Integrative Nutritional Health Coach and is well trained in all aspects of health and wellbeing. This includes physical dietary needs as well as healthy lifestyle needs including sleep, stress levels, activity and mental wellbeing. These are all things that we now know contribute to overall health and the chances of conception of a baby and a healthy pregnancy.
- Once pregnant we work with you and your OBGYN to ensure your pregnancy has the best chances of progressing as healthily and smoothly as possible to the birth of your baby